Re: Is PWM subsystem maintainable?

From: Thierry Reding
Date: Mon Jan 16 2017 - 16:59:00 EST

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 04:50:45PM +0200, Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm really puzzled. Do we have a maintainer for PWM subsystem? Is he
> responsive?

Oh, I'm around, just having a streak of bad luck since early December
and therefore more busy with real life than I'd like.

> We sent already two series (1 + 4) of patches regarding to two
> different drivers and not a single patch has been commented and / or
> applied for *months*. One more had been sent week or so ago.
>
> For our uncountable pings we didn't receive any word on what's going on.
> If there is any trouble with patches we would really eager to fix them.

I'm aware of your patches and I plan on applying them for v4.11, I just
need to find a large enough slot to apply, test build and push.

"Uncountable" is maybe a little strong, though.

Thierry