BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

From: Mrs. Sadre Sheikh Jabi
Date: Mon Jan 16 2017 - 12:45:18 EST

Treasury Controller,
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,
Dr. John Gabba,
+234-708-815-6759

Attention:

BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

I am the Treasury Controller, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
[ NNPC ] and a close associate of the

immediate past Minister of Petroleum Resources. The Minister has
mandated me to transfer the sum of US$88 millions

recovered from an over-invoiced contracts involving the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation[ NNPC ] into

several private account in Europe and United States.

A total sum of US$53,700,000.00 has been transferred before the
emergence of this present Civilian Administration,

leaving the balance of US$34,300,000.00.

I have made proper arrangement/documentation to transfer the balance
which is retained in a coded account of the

NNPC with the Central Bank of Nigeria. We are soliciting that you help
us to receive the fund in trust. We cannot

complete this transaction smoothly without the participation of a
foreign partner who would provide an account

where the funds could be lodged.

Since it is a contract payment, the funds must be remitted to a
foreign account. The remittance of the funds

requires little documentation that would be completed as soon as you
provide us with a secured bank account where

you may wish to receive the money. There is no risk involved on your
part in this transaction since the former

Minister and I have covered this transaction with adequate contract
and external credit documents from the

beginning. What we require from you by e-mail:

{i} Acceptance letter of this offer
{ii} Your company name and confidential telephone and fax numbers
{iii} Convincing Honesty, Trustworthiness and Willingness to abide by
the requirements of this proposal paramount

of which is CONFIDENTIALITY.

We have agreed that you will retain 20% of the entire US$34,300,000.00
for your effort in this transaction, 70%

for us partners here in Nigeria and the remaining 10% will be used for
defrayal of incidental cost in the course

of this transfer. Please reply urgently by e-mail.

Please note that this transaction must be top secret.

Best regard
Dr.John Gabba
Treasury Controller
NNPC.