Vacancy!Vacancy!!Vacancy!!! Apply Now

From: Yokohama Rubber Company
Date: Fri Oct 28 2016 - 07:02:10 EST

We are Glad to inform you that our Company Yokohama Rubber Company has Vacancy for the post of a collection representative from locations of North America, as part time job offer to you.if interested in making extra income for yourself as an Individual or a firm do get back to us for more details. you are entitled to a total of 10% commission and salary to be mentioned upon discussion. its a part time job offer as we informed you and would not affect your current job. Kindly reply us with your resume or personal details as soon as possible. Email: mrsuekichi_nakagawa1978@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sincerely
Mr.Suekichi Nakagawa