Re: md-cluster: Delete unnecessary braces in unlock_all_bitmaps()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Fri Oct 07 2016 - 04:37:48 EST

>> Do not use curly brackets at one source code place
>> where a single statement should be sufficient.
>
> The original style was correct and this is wrong. I have explained this before.

Did I change a bit too much in the proposed step according to the following
update suggestion?

elfring@Sonne:~/Projekte/Linux/next-patched> git checkout d6385db94196b253ae5eb3678fa95cdf1f839fcc && scripts/checkpatch.pl --types BRACES -f drivers/md/md-cluster.c
WARNING: braces {} are not necessary for single statement blocks
#1228: FILE: drivers/md/md-cluster.c:1228:
+ if (cinfo->other_bitmap_lockres[i]) {
+ lockres_free(cinfo->other_bitmap_lockres[i]);
+ }

How do you think about to adjust this source code place a bit?

Regards,
Markus