Re: iio: Adjust checks for null pointers in six functions

From: Jonathan Cameron
Date: Sun Sep 25 2016 - 12:51:30 EST

On 25/09/16 15:44, SF Markus Elfring wrote:
>> This is a more worthwhile change in my mind to the jump label changes.
>
> Thanks for another bit of positive feedback for this refactoring.
>

>> Would you mind resending with it not based on top of those?
>
> Is a resend really needed?
It's a question of time. Maintainers regularly push back stuff
they could fix up themselves purely to save their time.

Also, I'm afraid I don't care enough to put the time in for this
one. I care enough to review / apply the patch though.

> Does the tool "Git" let you also apply this update step before
> the other suggestions?
It rarely copes with this sort of reordering as it doesn't have
the semantic knowledge of what matters in the other patches.