Re: iio: Rename a jump label in iio_buffer_store_watermark()

From: Jonathan Cameron
Date: Sun Sep 25 2016 - 10:24:03 EST

On 25/09/16 14:00, SF Markus Elfring wrote:
>> I'm not seeing this one in there.
>
> How much do you care about selection of appropriate identifiers in source files?
It's not an inappropriate identifier as it stands. The point is
that it could be better.

>> Which tool is spitting it out?
>
> Are you looking for any special tool?
I was wondering how you identified these particular
issues as I wanted to know the logic behind the test.

>> Or is the test yours?
>
> Which test do you mean?
Whatever you used to find these jump labels (the patch series
description suggested it was a static checker).

>> Yeah, I saw the discussion / flame war that resulted in that revert...
>
> Would you like to share any more constructive ideas for this software evolution?
Not a lot of time at the moment, sorry.

Jonathan