[RFC 0/4] ZRAM: make it just store the high compression rate page

From: Hui Zhu
Date: Mon Aug 22 2016 - 04:43:39 EST

Current ZRAM just can store all pages even if the compression rate
of a page is really low. So the compression rate of ZRAM is out of
control when it is running.
In my part, I did some test and record with ZRAM. The compression rate
is about 40%.

This series of patches make ZRAM can just store the page that the
compressed size is smaller than a value.
With these patches, I set the value to 2048 and did the same test with
before. The compression rate is about 20%. The times of lowmemorykiller
also decreased.

Hui Zhu (4):
vmscan.c: shrink_page_list: unmap anon pages after pageout
Add non-swap page flag to mark a page will not swap
ZRAM: do not swap the pages that compressed size bigger than non_swap
vmscan.c: zram: add non swap support for shmem file pages

drivers/block/zram/Kconfig | 11 +++
drivers/block/zram/zram_drv.c | 38 +++++++++++
drivers/block/zram/zram_drv.h | 4 +
fs/proc/meminfo.c | 6 +
include/linux/mm_inline.h | 20 +++++
include/linux/mmzone.h | 3