[GIT PULL] Block fixes for 4.8-rc2

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Fri Aug 12 2016 - 22:55:05 EST

Hi Linus,

A set of fixes for 4.8-rc2. This pull request contains:

- A NVMe fix from Gabriel, fixing a suspend/resume issue on some
setups.

- Addition of a few missing entries in the block queue sysfs
documentation, from Joe.

- A fix for a sparse shadow warning for the bvec iterator, from
Johannes.

- A writeback deadlock involving raid issuing barriers, and not flushing
the plug when we wakeup the flusher threads. From Konstantin.

- A set of patches for the NVMe target/loop/rdma code, from Roland and
Sagi.

Please pull!

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Gabriel Krisman Bertazi (1):
nvme: Suspend all queues before deletion

Jens Axboe (1):
Merge branch 'nvmf-4.8-rc' of git://git.infradead.org/nvme-fabrics into for-linus

Joe Lawrence (1):
doc: update block/queue-sysfs.txt entries

Johannes Berg (1):
bvec: avoid variable shadowing warning

Konstantin Khlebnikov (1):
mm, writeback: flush plugged IO in wakeup_flusher_threads()

Roland Dreier (1):
nvme-rdma: Don't leak uninitialized memory in connect request private data

Sagi Grimberg (11):
nvme-rdma: Queue ns scanning after a sucessful reconnection
nvme-rdma: Fix device removal handling
nvme-rdma: Remove duplicate call to nvme_remove_namespaces
nvme-rdma: Free the I/O tags when we delete the controller
nvme-loop: Remove duplicate call to nvme_remove_namespaces
nvme-rdma: Make sure to shutdown the controller if we can
nvmet-rdma: Correctly handle RDMA device hot removal
nvmet-rdma: Don't use the inline buffer in order to avoid allocation for small reads
nvmet: Fix controller serial number inconsistency
nvme-rdma: start async event handler after reconnecting to a controller
nvme-rdma: Remove unused includes

Documentation/block/queue-sysfs.txt | 18 +++++++
drivers/nvme/host/pci.c | 20 +++-----
drivers/nvme/host/rdma.c | 83 ++++++++++++++++--------------
drivers/nvme/target/admin-cmd.c | 6 +--
drivers/nvme/target/core.c | 4 ++