Re: [GIT PULL] f2fs for 4.8

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Wed Jul 27 2016 - 14:30:07 EST

On 07/27/2016 11:46 AM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 9:08 PM, Jaegeuk Kim <jaegeuk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jaegeuk/f2fs.git tags/for-f2fs-4.8

This got some merge conflicts with the bio interface rework
(bio_set_op_attrs() etc), and while I tried to fix it up, I don't have
any sane way to test the end result, so I might have screwed up
royally.

My resolution looks sane to me, and compiles, but that's all I'm
really going to guarantee. Can you please give it a good round of
testing, and Jens, can you check it out too. In particular, the
fs/f2fs/data.c changes is what I might have screwed up..

Looks OK to me, though I think you could have dropped the ->bi_rw
assignment in f2fs_submit_page_bio():

bio->bi_rw = fio->op_flags;
bio_set_op_attrs(bio, fio->op, fio->op_flags);

__submit_bio(fio->sbi, bio, fio->type);

--
Jens Axboe