Re: Reported regressions for 4.7 as of Sunday, 2016-06-19

From: Martin K. Petersen
Date: Tue Jul 05 2016 - 15:40:35 EST

>>>>> "Linus" == Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Linus> It's not in my tree, at least.

Not in scsi-fixes either. I have been waiting for a "real" patch
submission with one or more Tested-by: tags. I generally don't queue
something that comes with a "try this untested workaround" patch
description.

Quinn, please submit a real patch.

Linus> And I don't think I've seen a "yes, that fixes it". Although
Linus> Johannes was right that in addition to that, the ordering of the
Linus> irq setup should probably _also_ be fixed, but that's a separate
Linus> patch.

--
Martin K. Petersen Oracle Linux Engineering