Re: Builtin microcode does nothing..

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Fri Jun 03 2016 - 04:02:50 EST

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 02:46:06PM +0200, Borislav Petkov wrote:
> In the meantime, I've simplified the code even more and testing here
> with your .config looks good. I'll prepare another patchset next week
> and post it here in case you guys feel bored and want to test it too.

Ok, here's a new version, it passes testing here but we've heard that
before :-\

http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/bp/bp.git/log/?h=tip-microcode

If you guys could give it a quick run again, it'll be much appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix ImendÃrffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG NÃrnberg)