Fund Approval & Claim Department

From: URGENT RESPONDS
Date: Thu May 12 2016 - 16:19:38 EST

For your attention:

Hoping that you are fine today!!

For a formal introduction, I am a United Nations Official here in the UK, I held a very good position as an Assistant Financial Officer (Fund Approval & Claim Department).

It is with a great honor and I am privileged to contact you today, Although we do not know each other but having gone through your profile, I believe that we can develop a friendly relationship that will benefit our families in the future. Some times we use the opportunities we have through our position to boost our financial status and I am very sure that you and I can team up as partners.

At the moment, there is a UN Project, and it is a very profitable project, which I would like to introduce to you so that we can jointly handle the project and share some good profit from it.

Please respond to this message and let me know your thoughts so that I can contact you again with full project details, the sharing ratio and also the project procedures.

Thanks and God bless.

Mr. S N.
Financial Officer (Assistant)
Fund Approval & Claim Department