Hello

From: Miss. Barbara
Date: Sat Mar 26 2016 - 21:17:45 EST

Hello My dear.
How are you doing today and how is everything over there together with your health? i hope that you are in good condition of health, i want to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Miss barbara. so i will like you to reply me with my contact email address (barbara.zakara@xxxxxxxxxxx) so that i will show you my photo and also tell you everything about myself and i will also like to know more about you. thanks for your understand and i will be hoping to hear from you soon. Yours barbara.
(barbara.zakara@xxxxxxxxxxx)