Re: Major KVM issues with kernel 4.5 on the host

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Sun Mar 20 2016 - 09:32:16 EST

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 01:08:37AM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> Booting Debian Linux, apt-get update, apt-get upgrade, and run aide
> (which builds checksums for the entire filesystem, a rather disk-bound
> activity).

So I did that and aide ran a whole init and check all the way through
and all fine. I don't see anything out of the ordinary in your dmesg
outputs either.

The next things we should look like is:

* diff .configs - there might be something there

* try to reproduce on debian testing or even stable. I have had similar
issues with debian unstable in the past.

* something else which I'm not thinking of it right now.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

ECO tip #101: Trim your mails when you reply.