Re: user namespace and fully visible proc and sys mounts

From: Eric W. Biederman
Date: Mon Mar 07 2016 - 19:17:22 EST

Andy Lutomirski <luto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On a related note, can we *please* find a way to constrain namespace
> creation in a way that might satisfy the RHEL crowd?

I am not certain to what you are referrring.

As long as folks are willing to work with me I am happy to help design
and design something that makes things better for everyone. If someone
pushes hard, suggestes crappy patches, and does not listen to
constructive feedback I will shoot their patches down (especially when I
am sick and tired as I have been more than I would like this development
cycle).

Eric