[QUEUED v0 00/19] stm class/intel_th: Patches in my queue

From: Alexander Shishkin
Date: Fri Feb 05 2016 - 11:35:59 EST

Hi everybody,

These are the patches that I have so far that I haven't managed to
push upstream yet. If you have questions, concerns or objections,
please let me know.

These are mostly fixes; the first 9 patches I was trying to get into
4.4 during later -rcs, but couldn't, so they are still here.

Should I set up a git tree for this somewhere?

Alexander Shishkin (14):
stm class: Fix locking in unbinding policy path
stm class: Fix link list locking
stm class: Prevent user-controllable allocations
intel_th: pci: Add Apollo Lake SOC support
intel_th: pci: Add Broxton SOC support
intel_th: Depend on HAS_IOMEM
intel_th: gth: Remove commented-out code
intel_th: Update scratchpad bits according to enabled output activity
stm class: Use driver's packet callback's return value
intel_th: sth: Sanitize packet callback's return values
stm class: Support devices with multiple instances
stm class: dummy_stm: Create multiple devices
intel_th: Set root device's drvdata early
intel_th: Use real device index in the node names

Arnd Bergmann (1):
stm class: Select CONFIG_SRCU

Chunyan Zhang (1):
stm class: Fix an off-by-one in master array allocation

Geert Uytterhoeven (2):
stm class: Hide STM-specific options if STM is disabled
intel_th: INTEL_TH should depend on HAS_DMA

Lucas Tanure (1):
stm class: Use a signed return type for stm_find_master_chan

drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/Kconfig | 1 +
drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/core.c | 30 ++++++++++++++--
drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/gth.c | 32 +++++++----------
drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/gth.h | 3 --
drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/intel_th.h | 41 ++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/pci.c | 12 +++++--
drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/sth.c | 11 ++++--
drivers/hwtracing/stm/Kconfig | 5 +++
drivers/hwtracing/stm/core.c | 66 +++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
drivers/hwtracing/stm/dummy_stm.c | 55 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
drivers/hwtracing/stm/policy.c | 25 +++++++++----