Re: linux-4.5-rc1 TI pandboard-es wifi wlcore locks and reset

From: Ross Green
Date: Tue Feb 02 2016 - 00:41:21 EST

I have not tried a bisect yet, but I can confirm 4.4 and 4.4.1 work.
4.5-rc1 and 4.5-rc2 don't work.

It appears the tx to device times out and then just goes into reset of
the device to try and recover. A tx to device seems not to work.
although somehow firmware has been loaded to the device. So some types
of tx might work. Strange!

There were quite a few omap and omap4 plus patches that have come
along recently. so the culprit is in there somewhere. These machines
have been rock solid for quite some time.

If I get time, this evening, I'll see if I can give a bisect a try.

Regards,

Ross Green