Re: MIPS: BMIPS: Enable GZIP ramdisk and timed printks

From: Andreas Ziegler
Date: Thu Nov 12 2015 - 05:18:40 EST

Hi Florian,

your patch "MIPS: BMIPS: Enable GZIP ramdisk and timed printks"
showed up as commit fb9e5642aa9e in linux-next today (that is,
next-20151112). I noticed it because we (a research group from
Erlangen[0]) are running daily checks on linux-next.

Your commit adds two entries to arch/mips/configs/bmips_stb_defconfig,
but one of them has a typo (line 37):

CONFIG_PRINK_TIME=y

which should instead say (notice the missing 'T'):

CONFIG_PRINTK_TIME=y

Not sure how this got two Reviewed-by's, as this simple mistake could
have been easily spotted by running scripts/checkkconfigsymbols.py on
the patch.

Regards,

Andreas

[0] https://cados.cs.fau.de