Re: [RFC 1/5] INPUT: xpad: Add minimal support for Logitech G920 Wheel

From: Benjamin Tissoires
Date: Mon Nov 09 2015 - 02:57:04 EST

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jiri Kosina" <jikos@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "Simon Wood" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry for the lag everybody. I have been busy the past week with my move across the Atlantic. I'll review it in a few minutes.

Just so you know Jiri, I have seen preliminary patches of this series while it was still embargoed by Logitech, and IIRC Simon already included changes I requested at the time.

Cheers,
Benjamin