Re: bindeb-pkg error (was Re: kbuild misc changes for v4.3-rc1 )

From: Riku Voipio
Date: Mon Oct 12 2015 - 03:06:42 EST

On 12 October 2015 at 05:58, Pranith Kumar <bobby.prani+lkml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Michal,

Hi Pranith,

I've trimmed the CC-list - I doubt all those people care about
building kernel debian packages, and presume they get to read this via
lkml/linux-kbuild anyways.

> Other than that, I keep seeing these errors now:
> dpkg-genchanges: error: cannot fstat file
> ../linux-firmware-image-4.3.0-rc4_4.3.0-rc4-7_powerpc.deb: No such
> file or directory
> scripts/package/Makefile:97: recipe for target 'bindeb-pkg' failed

Fix for that error has been picked up by Andrew Morton:

http://ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/broken-out/builddeb-remove-debian-files-before-build.patch

Riku