Re: bcm2835 (Raspberry Pi) KMS driver

From: Stefan Wahren
Date: Sun Oct 11 2015 - 08:40:25 EST

Am 09.10.2015 um 23:27 schrieb Eric Anholt:
This is a respin of the Raspberry Pi KMS series. Now that we've got a
real clock driver, I can actually set new video modes. Also in this
version, most of the custom DT stuff from before is gone, thanks to
finding exynos's platform_driver component matching code (I have sent
separate patches to drivers/base to make helpers for doing it).

https://github.com/anholt/linux/tree/vc4-kms-squash-2

I want to point out that git format-patch could prepare a nice cover letter and usually the changelog should go there.

Regards
Stefan