[GIT PULL] Block fixes for 4.3-rc4

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Fri Oct 02 2015 - 10:36:32 EST

Hi Linus,

Another week, another round of fixes. These have been brewing for a bit
and in various iterations, but I feel pretty comfortable about the
quality of them. They fix real issues. The pull request is mostly blk-mq
related, and the only one not fixing a real bug, is the tag iterator
abstraction from Christoph. But it's pretty trivial, and we'll need it
for another fix soon.

Apart from the blk-mq fixes, there's an NVMe affinity fix from Keith,
and a single fix for xen-blkback from Roger fixing failure to free
requests on disconnect.

Please pull!

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Akinobu Mita (6):
blk-mq: avoid setting hctx->tags->cpumask before allocation
blk-mq: fix sysfs registration/unregistration race
blk-mq: Fix use after of free q->mq_map
blk-mq: fix q->mq_usage_counter access race
blk-mq: avoid inserting requests before establishing new mapping
blk-mq: fix deadlock when reading cpu_list

Christoph Hellwig (2):
blk-mq: fix racy updates of rq->errors
blk-mq: factor out a helper to iterate all tags for a request_queue

Jens Axboe (1):
Merge branch 'stable/for-jens-4.3' of git://git.kernel.org/.../konrad/xen into for-linus

Keith Busch (1):
NVMe: Set affinity after allocating request queues

Roger Pau Monne (1):
xen/blkback: free requests on disconnection

block/blk-mq-cpumap.c | 9 +--
block/blk-mq-sysfs.c | 34 +++++++----
block/blk-mq-tag.c | 27 ++++++---
block/blk-mq-tag.h | 2 +
block/blk-mq.c | 118 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
block/blk-mq.h | 3 +-
drivers/block/loop.c | 11 ++--
drivers/block/null_blk.c | 2 +-
drivers/block/nvme-core.c | 52 ++++++++--------
drivers/block/virtio_blk.c | 2 +-
drivers/block/xen-blkback/xenbus.c | 38 ++++++------
drivers/block/xen-blkfront.c | 19 +++---
drivers/scsi/scsi_lib.c | 2 +-
include/linux/blk-mq.h | 5 +-
include/linux/blkdev.h | 2 +

Jens Axboe