[GIT PULL] Btrfs

From: Chris Mason
Date: Fri Sep 25 2015 - 13:35:48 EST

Hi Linus,

My for-linus-4.3 branch has a few fixes:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git for-linus-4.3

This is an assorted set I've been queuing up:

Jeff Mahoney tracked down a tricky one where we ended up starting IO on
the wrong mapping for special files in btrfs_evict_inode. A few people
reported this one on the list.

Filipe found (and provided a test for) a difficult bug in reading
compressed extents, and Josef fixed up some quota record keeping with
snapshot deletion. Chandan killed off an accounting bug during DIO that
lead to WARN_ONs as we freed inodes.

Filipe Manana (3) commits (+58/-16):
Btrfs: remove unnecessary locking of cleaner_mutex to avoid deadlock (+0/-4)
Btrfs: don't initialize a space info as full to prevent ENOSPC (+1/-4)
Btrfs: fix read corruption of compressed and shared extents (+57/-8)

Josef Bacik (1) commits (+37/-2):
Btrfs: keep dropped roots in cache until transaction commit

Jeff Mahoney (1) commits (+2/-1):
btrfs: skip waiting on ordered range for special files

chandan (1) commits (+21/-23):
Btrfs: Direct I/O: Fix space accounting

Total: (6) commits (+118/-42)

fs/btrfs/btrfs_inode.h | 2 --
fs/btrfs/disk-io.c | 2 --
fs/btrfs/extent-tree.c | 7 ++----
fs/btrfs/super.c | 2 --
fs/btrfs/transaction.c | 32 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
fs/btrfs/transaction.h | 5 +++-