Re: [RFT v3] eata: Convert eata driver as normal PCI and platform device drivers

From: Arthur Marsh
Date: Wed Sep 23 2015 - 06:45:15 EST

Jiang Liu wrote on 23/09/15 14:54:

Hi Arthur,
I have found the cause of the warning messages, it's caused
by a flaw in the conversion. But according to my understanding,
it isn't related to the kexec/kdump failure. Could you please help
to test the attached new version?
Thanks!
Gerry

Thanks, the patch worked, I could successfully unload and reload the eata module, and perform a kexec reboot with the eata module loading successfully afterwards.

Arthur.