Re: Exporting obscene amounts of data in rtnl_link_ops->fill_info()

From: Jason A. Donenfeld
Date: Thu Aug 20 2015 - 10:57:23 EST

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 7:59 AM, Scott Feldman <sfeldma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What kind of data are you sending up? Maybe there is an alternate interface.

This is what I'm wondering about: alternative interfaces, that are
still kosher in the netlink/rtnl world. Each interface is associated
with a certain set of "peers". I want to get a list of all these
peers. Sometimes there are lots of them. It's structured data that
fits well into netlink messages, but it's just that there are
potentially a lot of entries.