linux-next: manual merge of the thermal-soc tree with the arm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun Aug 16 2015 - 22:18:00 EST

Hi Eduardo,

Today's linux-next merge of the thermal-soc tree got a conflict in:

drivers/thermal/cpu_cooling.c

between commit:

df6f527755a5 ("thermal: cpu_cooling: fix lockdep problems in cpu_cooling")

from the arm tree and commits:

02373d7c69b4 ("thermal: cpu_cooling: fix lockdep problems in cpu_cooling")
a24af233a1fd ("thermal/cpu_cooling: convert 'switch' block to 'if' block in notifier")

from the thermal-soc tree.

I fixed it up (the first two look like two versions of the same patch,
so I used the version from the thermal-soc tree) and can carry the fix
as necessary (no action is required).

Russell: that commit in your tree has no Signed-off-by :-(

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx