ARM: gemini: clocksource update for 4.3 v2

From: Hans Ulli Kroll
Date: Tue Aug 11 2015 - 16:11:00 EST

Hi,

these is version 2 of the clocksource updates for 4.3

These patches are rebased on your arm-soc/for-next tree.
latest commit e4c4ce53a925146167a58cfd2e862952cdc316e1

arm-soc: document merges

They is also a patch from Viresh Kumar in mach-gemini
ARM/gemini/time: Migrate to new 'set-state' interface

The other patches affecting clocksource are going through the
clocksource tree.

For the clocksource in general :
I'm planning to move to DT. mach-moxart locks promising.
Same CPU FA526 as mach-gemini.
But they are two devices they can't moved easily to DT.
- MISC global reg for differnt device settings
- ethernet, up to 2 irq's, shared address space (bitfield)

Don't ask me why the engineers have done this ...

So I need DT in conjunction with (one) board file(s).
Is this possible ??

Greeting from Cologne
Ulli

-v2
added shortlog and changed subject in patches.

Hans Ulli Kroll (3):
ARM: gemini: Add missing register definitions for gemini timer
ARM: gemini: use timer1 for clockevent
ARM: gemini: setup timer3 as free running timer

arch/arm/mach-gemini/include/mach/hardware.h | 3 -
arch/arm/mach-gemini/time.c | 176 +++++++++++++++++++--------