[GIT PULL] Btrfs

From: Chris Mason
Date: Sat Aug 08 2015 - 15:43:18 EST

Hi Linus,

We have a btrfs quota regression fix in my for-linus-4.2 branch:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git for-linus-4.2

I merged this one on Thursday and have run it through tests against
current master.

Normally I wouldn't have sent this while you were finalizing rc6, but I'm
feeding mosquitoes in the adirondacks next week, so I wanted to get this
one out before leaving. I'll leave longer tests running and check on
things during the week, but I don't expect any problems.

Qu Wenruo (1) commits (+5/-0):
btrfs: qgroup: Fix a regression in qgroup reserved space.

Total: (1) commits (+5/-0)

fs/btrfs/qgroup.c | 5 +++++
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+)