ARM:Gemini:clocksource update for 4.3

From: Hans Ulli Kroll
Date: Fri Aug 07 2015 - 09:56:54 EST

Hi all,

sorry for being late in this cycle ...
I asked Roman to send me his patchset with 2 patched, but he don't respond.

So here is my patchset.
But I used one more patch to cleanup the register definitions in the driver.
These where somewhat annoying, if a "autocomplete" editor is used.

The other patches changes to the timer1 and add timer3 as free running.
The initial driver missed also to enable the interrupt in the device, which
is also added.

Greeting froms Cologne
Hans Ulli Kroll

arch/arm/mach-gemini/include/mach/hardware.h | 3 -