Re: perf eBPF patch ordering. was: Re: perf test LLVM was: Re: [GIT PULL 00/39] perf tools: filtering events using eBPF programs

From: Wangnan (F)
Date: Wed Aug 05 2015 - 21:50:09 EST

Hi Arnaldo,

Have you tried 'perf test BPF'? Is that okay on your environment?

Thank you.

On 2015/8/5 0:11, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
Em Tue, Aug 04, 2015 at 12:55:57PM -0300, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo escreveu:
Em Tue, Aug 04, 2015 at 06:39:39PM +0800, Wangnan (F) escreveu:
https://github.com/WangNan0/linux.git ebpf
Ok, but I am checking patch by patch to see if the changes I made are
kept, and for the first one, it wasn't (the second one is the cset in
ouch, you now use a branch named "ebpf" whereas before you used
"perf/ebpf-for-acme" before, that was what I was looking at now :-\

After I realised that, yes, you kept my changes in the "ebpf" branch,
looking there now.

- Arnaldo