Please can I trust you?

From: Brice Adams
Date: Tue Jul 28 2015 - 12:57:47 EST

My Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Brice Adams, staff and auditor of a Bank in Lome, Togo
Republic. I am the Account Officer to (Late Mr. Daniel I. Glade) whose
account is presently dormant, I advise you to keep this as a "top
secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service
after I conclude this deal with you. I have an important
Message/discussion with you about his death and his funds, the sum of
(6.5 Million Euros) left without a heir. If you can be of an
assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer to you 25% of the total
fund. Please I got your email contact through internet email directory
when I was searching for a trust worthy partner. If you are willing to
help me, I need the following information below from you;

Your full name.............
Nationality................
Telephone number..............
Profession.................

I will be humbly waiting your soonest response. Please contact direct
to my email address (brice2adams@xxxxxxxx) for more information.

With Respect,
Mr. Brice Adams.