[RFC INCOMPLETE] tick based timekeeping from a housekeeping CPU

From: riel
Date: Wed Jun 24 2015 - 10:59:39 EST

This series seems to make basic tick based time sampling from a
housekeeping CPU work, allowing us to have tick based accounting
on a nohz_full CPU, and no longer doing vtime accounting on those
CPUs.

It still needs a major cleanup, and steal time accounting and irq
accounting are still missing.

Just posting this to get a sense of whether I am headed in the right
direction, or whether we need some major overhaul/cleanup of part of
the code first.