Re: [REGRESSION] No serial console output on BeagleBone Black

From: Tero Kristo
Date: Mon May 25 2015 - 11:03:49 EST

On 05/25/2015 05:24 PM, Bartosz Golaszewski wrote:
Hi Tero,

I tried booting a BeagleBone Black Rev C with current git, but got no
output after u-boot's "Starting kernel ...". Bisect points at commit
e3bc5358 ARM: dts: am33xx: add minimal l4 bus layout with control
module support. Let me know if you need any more info.

Have you updated your DTB file recently? BBB seems to be booting nicely for me.

-Tero