Re: [1/2] RTC: Add core rtc support for Gemini Soc devices

From: Roman Yeryomin
Date: Thu May 07 2015 - 05:03:37 EST

On 2015-05-06 22:22, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
On Wednesday 06 May 2015 19:21:21 Roman Yeryomin wrote:

> Thanks to point that, I'll merge that one which seems clean enough:
> http://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt.git;a=blob;f=target/linux/gemini/files/drivers/rtc/rtc-gemini.c;h=587d8122b2fbb1230437eadcce4789a53aa60ee5;hb=4c637410a2a1ab45988e8ca6202554a502102039

For 3.18 (and up) to work on gemini 160-gemini-timers.patch is vital.
Without that timers are broken and cpu is super slow.

Do you know what part of the patch is the actual bug fix? We should probably
merge that separately and mark it for stable backports, while the bulk of that
patch seems to just rearrange code.

Arnd

Sorry, didn't try to extract the exact lines it but I guess it's that part which touches the scheduler clock code.
Because without that patch sched clock runs at 100Hz instead of 25MHz.
I can dive into this deeper if you want, I just didn't see the need.

Regards,
Roman