Re: [RFC v2 0/7] Consolidate ACPI PCI root common code into ACPI core

From: Hanjun Guo
Date: Mon May 04 2015 - 23:10:56 EST

Hi Gerry,

On 2015å05æ05æ 10:46, Jiang Liu wrote:
This patch set consolidates common code to support ACPI PCI root on x86
and IA64 platforms into ACPI core, to reproduce duplicated code and
simplify maintenance. The common code should also used to support PCI
host bridge on ARM64 too, but I'm lacking of knowledge about PCIe host
bridge implementation details on ARM64, so please help to review whether
this is suitable for ARM64 too.

I like the idea and direction of this patch set a lot. :)

I will rebase our ARM64 ACPI PCI host bridge patch on top of your
patchset this week, then I will come up with more detail review
comments and test results, for now, I'm pretty busy with ACPI GIC
patches to support your stacked irqdomains :)

Thanks
Hanjun