CAN I TRUST YOU?

From: godwin emefiele
Date: Sat Apr 04 2015 - 16:27:28 EST

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Godwin Emefiele, The new Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. My
office controls and monitors the affairs of all other banks in
Nigeria. I am the final signatory to any transfer both on local and
international levels. I have a beneficial deal for you.

I am aware that this letter has come to you as a surprise as we have
not met before or handled any business deal in the past. Nevertheless,
I have contacted you with good faith and genuine intentions, and I
hope I can trust you with this fund which I will explain to you
immediately I hear from you.

To facilitate the process of this transaction, kindly respond to me
through my personal email address below.

Best regards,
Godwin Emefiele.
E-mail: godwinemefielesprivate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx