nfsd bugfixes for 4.0

From: J. Bruce Fields
Date: Tue Mar 31 2015 - 16:39:37 EST

Please pull nfsd bugfixes from

git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/linux.git for-4.0

Two main issues:

- We found that turning on pNFS by default (when it's configured
at build time) was too aggressive, so we want to switch the
default before the 4.0 release.

- Recent client changes to increase open parallelism uncovered a
serious bug lurking in the server's open code.

Also fix a krb5/selinux regression.

The rest is mainly smaller pNFS fixes.

-b.

Christoph Hellwig (1):
nfsd: require an explicit option to enable pNFS

J. Bruce Fields (1):
nfsd: return correct lockowner when there is a race on hash insert

Jeff Layton (2):
nfsd: return correct openowner when there is a race to put one in the hash
sunrpc: make debugfs file creation failure non-fatal

Kinglong Mee (8):
NFSD: restore trace event lost in mismerge
NFSD: Check layout type when returning client layouts
NFSD: Take care the return value from nfsd4_decode_stateid
NFSD: Error out when register_shrinker() fail
NFSD: Put exports after nfsd4_layout_verify fail
NFSD: Printk blocklayout length and offset as format 0x%llx
NFSD: Take care the return value from nfsd4_encode_stateid
NFSD: Fix bad update of layout in nfsd4_return_file_layout

fs/nfsd/blocklayout.c | 2 +-
fs/nfsd/blocklayoutxdr.c | 6 ++---
fs/nfsd/nfs4layouts.c | 12 ++++++----
fs/nfsd/nfs4proc.c | 2 +-