Hoping to hear from you

From: Comfort adlan
Date: Fri Mar 20 2015 - 04:11:51 EST

MÃ jmÃno je drahÃ. Jsem Åena Byl jsem ohromen, kdyÅ jsem vidÄl vÃÅ
e-mail dnes, kdyÅ jsem hledal v Gooogle vyhledÃvÃnà a budu rÃd, aby
zaloÅil dlouhotrvajÃcà vztah s vÃmi. KromÄ toho, budu rÃd, abyste mi
odpovÄdÄt pÅes mÅj soukromà e-mailovà schrÃnky
(preciousbabyadlan200@xxxxxxxxx), takÅe mohu vÃm mÅj obrÃzek, abyste
vÄdÄli, na koho jsem, a vÄÅÃm, Åe mÅÅeme pÅejÃt od tady! Äekajà na
slyÅÃm od vÃs nejdÅÃv.
(vzpomeÅte si na dÃlku nebo barva nenà zÃleÅitost, ale lÃska hodnÄ
vÄcech v ÅivotÄ) a obchodnà nÃvrh pro nÃs oba.

prosÃm, kontaktujte mÄ zde;
preciousbabyadlan200@xxxxxxxxx )

vzÃcnÃ
My name is precious. i am a female i was impressed when i saw your
email today when i was searching in gooogle search and i will like to
established a long lasting relationship with you. in addition, i will
like you to reply me through my private email box (
preciousbabyadlan200@xxxxxxxxx ) so i can give you my picture, for you
to know whom i am and i believe we can move from here! waiting to hear
from you soonest.
(remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a
lot in life) and a business proposal for both of us.

please contact me here;
preciousbabyadlan200@xxxxxxxxx )

Precious