Please kindly read my message

From: Sandra toyin rain elizabeth
Date: Thu Mar 12 2015 - 15:40:43 EST

Please kindly read my message

Hello

it is with tears that i am writing to you i need your help and
assistance am an aging widow suffering from long time cancer of the
throat and I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 9. 5 Millions
Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars and I need someone like
you a foreign partner that will withdraw this money then use for
better investments and charity in your country , i contacted you to do
this because i am seriously sick and i will not have time to do all i
have stated because of my health and the doctors have already told me
that i have few time to live so please if you are intrested kindly
let me knowimmediately so that we can proceed because i am really
suffering from this illness cancer so please have mercy and pity on me
and help me get my funds transferred.

Warmest Regards,

Mme.sandra

Reply to noura_jolly@xxxxxxx or honoresandranini@xxxxxxxxx