Re: [GIT PULL] Exynos fixes for v4.0

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski
Date: Thu Mar 12 2015 - 08:21:46 EST

On czw, 2015-03-12 at 20:04 +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> >
> > Dear Kukjin,
> >
> Hi,
>
> > This groups important fixes for this v4.0-rc cycle. I hope you will find
> > useful such grouping them in a pull request.
> >
> Thanks for your gentle reminder :-)
>
> > 1. Fix second suspend to RAM on Trats2 board. This has shown up
> > after enabling L2 cache but actually the "use delayed reset
> > assertion" is to be blamed.
> > 2. Fix power domain issues with disp1 domain and HDMI (some of them)
> > on Odroid XU3:
> > - disp1 power domain can be turned off,
> > - no more "imprecise external abort" faults.
> > 3. Proper fix for build breakage of cpuidle on !SMP. This allows using
> > Exynos cpuidle driver on UP.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Krzysztof

> > The following changes since commit 2d2c9a8d0a4f90e298315d2f4a282d8bd5d45e5c:
> >
> > ARM: dts: add display power domain for exynos5250 (2015-02-27 05:29:32 +0900)
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >
> > git://git.linaro.org/people/marek.szyprowski/linux-srpol.git v4.0-rc1-exynos-fixes
> >
> > for you to fetch changes up to c1b57bce36a69f3972a1db433d3c8b34e0541e63:
> >
> > ARM: EXYNOS: cpuidle: Fix build breakage on !SMP (2015-03-11 13:02:08 +0100)

> > Andrzej Hajda (4):
> > arm/exynos: add asynchronous bridge clock bindings
> > arm/exynos/pm_domains: add support for async-bridge clocks
> > ARM: dts: exynos5420: add async-bridge clocks to disp1 power domain
> > ARM: dts: exynos5420: add async-bridge clocks to gsc power domain
> >
> When I checked the patches, I expected that we could get the review from clock
> guys even we could do it though. And basically/usually the 'RFC' tagging means
> it's not a patch can be upstreamed and will be posted after gathering some
> comments so I didn't queue them in my tree. I'm still thinking like that...

You are right that it was tagged RFC. However Javier looked at it and
gave his reviewed-by/tested-by tags.

Anyway maybe Sylwester (+cc) could look at them and share his comments?

The patches are necessary now to fix power domain issues related to
HDMI.

> > Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz (1):
> > ARM: EXYNOS: cpuidle: Fix build breakage on !SMP
> >
> Yeah, we need to fix it up asap and I'll finish it by this weekend. Sorry for
> the inconvenience.

Thanks!

> > Krzysztof Kozlowski (1):
> > ARM: EXYNOS: Fix failed second suspend on Exynos4
> >
> I'll have a look at this with above.

Great, thanks again!

Best regards,
Krzysztof