Re: Testcases for "eip canonical" kvm fixes?

From: Nadav Amit
Date: Wed Mar 11 2015 - 09:50:12 EST

Denys Vlasenko <vda.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Nadav,
>
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Nadav Amit <nadav.amit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Automatic testings.
>
> Are you willing to disclose your test harness?
>
> I'm asking because it seems that stock kernels and stock qemu-kvm
> can't reach code paths you are touching with your fixes.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed (and will not be allowed) to release neither
the tests nor the test generator. We are working on continuing to run the
tests on a regular basis, but I cannot guarantee at the moment it will
happen.

Once I finish (finally) my research paper, Iâll push for it to happen and
update you.

Regards,
Nadav--