UNAME26 personality must take 4.X in account

From: Marco Costa
Date: Mon Feb 23 2015 - 10:03:47 EST

Hi, all.

I saw a comment on LWN, that I quote:

"Posted Feb 23, 2015 10:28 UTC (Mon) by cesarb (subscriber, #6266)

Note that if you have a program which gets confused by the 3.x kernel
version, and are using the UNAME26 personality to make it see 2.6.40+x
instead of 3.x, the version number as seen by that program just jumped
backwards to 2.6.40. See override_release() at kernel/sys.c."

I believe he is correct. Unfortunately I cannot work on a patch for it
right now.

Marco