Re: futex(2) man page update help request

From: Cyril Hrubis
Date: Mon Feb 16 2015 - 08:14:54 EST

Hi!
> I'll follow up with you in a couple weeks most likely. I have some urgent
> things that will be taking all my time and then some until then. Feel free
> to poke me though if I lose track of it :-)

FYI I've started to work on futex testcases for LTP. The first batch has
been commited in:

https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/commit/6270ba2ebe999ffdb1364e5e814d7e56070a0198

Some of these are losely based on futextest some are written from
scratch. The requeue operation, pi futexes and bitset are not covered
yet.

--
Cyril Hrubis
chrubis@xxxxxxx