[GIT PULL] sound fixes for 3.19

From: Takashi Iwai
Date: Fri Feb 06 2015 - 09:06:44 EST

Linus,

please pull sound fixes for v3.19 final from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound.git tags/sound-3.19

The topmost commit is d2255c01636569ee13ed7e2e5d64221a62dfe53b

sound fixes for 3.19

Hopefully the final pull request for 3.19: this ended up with a
slightly higher volume than wished, but I put them all as they are
either stable or 3.19 regression fixes.

Most of commits are from ASoC, and have been stewed for a while in
linux-next. The only change in the common code is the regression
fixes for ASoC AC97 stuff wrt device registrations. The rest are
device-specific, mostly small fixes in various ASoC drivers and
ak411x on ice1724 boards.

Bo Shen (2):
ASoC: atmel_ssc_dai: fix start event for I2S mode
ASoC: atmel_ssc_dai: fix the setting for DSP mode

Eric Nelson (1):
ASoC: sgtl5000: add delay before first I2C access

Filip Brozovic (1):
ASoC: sgtl5000: Use shift mask when setting codec mode

Jarkko Nikula (1):
ASoC: rt5640: Add RT5642 ACPI ID for Intel Baytrail

Jie Yang (2):
ASoC: Intel: Used lock version to update shim registers
MAINTAINERS: ASoC: add maintainer for Intel BDW/HSW ASoC driver

Kevin Strasser (1):
ASoC: Intel: fix sst firmware path for cht-bsw-rt5672

Lars-Peter Clausen (2):
ASoC: Add support for allocating AC'97 device before registering it
ASoC: wm97xx: Reset AC'97 device before registering it

Manuel Lauss (1):
ASoC: wm8731: init mutex in i2c init path

Peter Ujfalusi (1):
ASoC: tlv320aic3x: Fix data delay configuration

Sylwester Nawrocki (1):
ARM: dts: Fix I2S1, I2S2 compatible for exynos4 SoCs

Takashi Iwai (1):
ALSA: ak411x: Fix stall in work callback

---
MAINTAINERS | 10 ++++++++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4.dtsi | 4 ++--
include/sound/ak4113.h | 2 +-
include/sound/ak4114.h | 2 +-
include/sound/soc.h | 1 +
sound/i2c/other/ak4113.c | 17 ++++++++---------
sound/i2c/other/ak4114.c | 18 ++++++++----------
sound/soc/atmel/atmel_ssc_dai.c | 24 +++++++-----------------
sound/soc/codecs/rt5640.c | 1 +
sound/soc/codecs/sgtl5000.c | 13 ++++++++-----
sound/soc/codecs/tlv320aic3x.c | 2 +-
sound/soc/codecs/wm8731.c | 2 ++
sound/soc/codecs/wm9705.c | 16 ++++++++++------
sound/soc/codecs/wm9712.c | 12 ++++++++----
sound/soc/codecs/wm9713.c | 12 ++++++++----
sound/soc/intel/sst-haswell-ipc.c | 4 ++--
sound/soc/intel/sst/sst_acpi.c | 2 +-