Contemplating Systemd, Some songs and ideas.

From: Hanover Schriver
Date: Tue Feb 03 2015 - 19:19:48 EST

Unsteady contemplation: http://youtu.be/qUoQdnQptc4
A thought experiment about what happens when you blast away
the rock onwhich once you stood, and then go and build something
new on shifting sands.
(C) GNU GPL v2

My name is john: http://youtu.be/Q4CauD8UB0w
A contemplation about what happens when, you being someone else,
take on the cover of he whom you are not (like Systemd taking
over Linux, hollowing it out, and we are to think this new Linux is Linux?
no. Same word, different meaning)

SequelTo Something: http://youtu.be/ase1TeL-uAM
A journey down a river we have not yet much explored. Further down we go.
FK SystemD.