clocksource: marco: CONFIG_ARCH_ATLAS7?

From: Paul Bolle
Date: Wed Jan 14 2015 - 03:52:05 EST

Barry,

Your commit 81428bbe1d8a ("clocksource: marco: Rename marco to atlas7")
is included in today's linux-next (ie, next-20150114). I noticed because
a script I use to check linux-next spotted a problem.

See, your commit renames one reference to CONFIG_ARCH_MARCO to
CONFIG_ARCH_ATLAS7. But there's no Kconfig symbol ARCH_ATLAS7 in
linux-next yet. I assume that one or more patches to add ARCH_ATLAS7 (or
to rename ARCH_MARCO to ARCH_ATLAS7) are queued somewhere. Is that
correct?

Paul Bolle