linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the char-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue Jan 13 2015 - 00:49:25 EST

Hi Andrew,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in
drivers/misc/ti-st/st_core.c between commit 0ec0cf19201d
("drivers:misc:ti-st: protect against bad packets") from the char-misc
tree and commit 55ed078edf3f ("drivers/misc/ti-st/st_core.c: fix NULL
dereference on protocol type check") from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (they were doing the same thing, so I kept the former as
it has a nice comment) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is
required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx