Merge window closing..

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Dec 19 2014 - 21:25:23 EST

Just FYI - I've got three more pull requests pending (two kbuild ones,
and the READ_ONCE() split-up), and I'll probably delay them until
tomorrow because I have a nasty headache, but I'm planning on closing
the merge window after that.

In other words - if any of you were planning on sending some
last-minute pull requests on the weekend before xmas, you had either
have some seriously good excuses, or you can just say "yeah, they
weren't that critical, I'll do it in a timely manner _next_ merge
window instead".

Just a heads up. You've been warned.

Linus