Re: [GIT PULL] ipmi driver updates

From: Michael Ellerman
Date: Wed Dec 10 2014 - 05:53:17 EST

Hi Corey,

On Tue, 2014-12-09 at 11:59 -0600, Corey Minyard wrote:
> Jeremy Kerr (2):
> powerpc/powernv: Add OPAL IPMI interface
> drivers/char/ipmi: Add powernv IPMI driver

I created a topic branch for that powerpc patch, but it looks like you didn't
merge it?

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/mpe/linux.git/log/?h=topic/opal-ipmi

The merge conflict between your tree and mine is not all that pretty, though
Linus should be able to work it out. I haven't sent my pull request yet though,
so he'll probably get it when he merges my tree.

The patch in your tree does look correct, so that's OK, but maybe next time we
can both merge the topic branch.

cheers