Audio and Ethernet support for Gigabyte Z97X-SOC FORCE Motherboard

From: Paul G. Allen
Date: Sat Nov 29 2014 - 23:04:24 EST

I just installed CentOS 6.6 on my system. I've had the system for a
while running Win7 Pro for gaming. I have finally gotten to the point
that I need Linux again here at home. I had some doubts about it
working being that the MoBo is rather new (I was having flashbacks of
when I had to update the AGP and VIA support for Linux when I got my
first dual AMD system in ~2000). Anyway, it looks as though the
ethernet controller is not recognized by the system.

Is this board fully supported by Linux?
If so, which kernel/distros?
If not, when will it?

Thanks,